The two month anniversary of Kouzin Dlo’s first community launch just snuck up on me, sitting at the blue table behind the Haiti Communitere kitchen working on my computer. Other start-ups may have had this date marked ahead in their calendars, maybe even had a little celebration planned. It hit me when I was looking over our sales to date I realized that we had hit a perfect 400 bottles. Now that’s something worth tweeting! So naturally I turned to the calendar to look up how long it had been since we started, hoping for a nice looking number of days or weeks or something dorky like that. To my surprise, I realized it’s been exactly 2 months since our first site launch.
Challenges, changes, success, bumps and a lot of heat later, Kouzin Dlo is still learning. I like to celebrate milestones by giving thanks, so here are five things I’m thankful for on our 2 month anniversary.
At Kouzin Dlo we’re thankful for...
- The internet, Skype, Google +, Google Drive, Uber and all the other wonderful technologies that keep our remote team going.
- Finding three great women to represent Kouzin Dlo as community managers
- My quick progress in speaking Haitian Creole so I can communicate well with all of the Kouzin Dlo managers and entrepreneurs (now just for the writing part…)
- Having a great home base at Haiti Communitere, complete with friends that are starting to feel more like family.
- Customers that love the product we sell so much that they’re telling their friends about it!
Be a part of the change in how life saving technologies reach customers across Haiti. Join us in disrupting aid for a stronger Haiti. #disruptID